Chanson Miracle M.A.X. Counter-Top Water Ionizer
Our Chanson Miracle M.A.X. water ionizer will make both strong acid and alkaline water for anyone with ANY water source and is powerful enough to be used for disinfecting by doctors, hospitals, dentists, spas, vets, restaurants, the food industry, and home use. The M.A.X. is the first ionizer ever to use mineral-rich nutritional Himalayan rock salt instead of a bleach/salt injection that leaves toxic residue on your ionization plates.
At least 50% of the benefit of owning a water ionizer is the prized low pH acid water which has over a hundred uses, will reduce household chemical and cleaner expenses by 50%, and is absolutely miraculous for the body, skin, and hair. In order to make this strong ionized acid water, your source water must have all the right ingredients, and 30% of USA customers cannot achieve this strong acid water without alteration regardless of which brand ionizer they have due to source water issues.
But now 100% of M.A.X. users will be able to achieve this super ionized acid water which has been third-party verified to kill e-Coli and Staph on contact by simply dropping a rock of Himalayan rock salt* into the basket and choosing the acid water setting. While other ionizers that can reach a 3 pH and below can only do so by producing water at a slow trickle--which can make filling up a spray bottle a long and arduous task--the M.A.X. can make this all natural and non-toxic strong acid water at up to ½ liter per minute!
*The use of Himalayan rock salts are not required, they are a bonus for those who live in soft water areas and want extra strong acid water and/or an extra energy lift from the drinking water. Animation showing how the ionizer rock salt compartment work.
Bigger Plates, Smaller Unit
Size matters & larger plates allow for better water flow Featuring seven (7) of the largest, nano-coated, titanium plates on the world market, with a full 246.5 square inch total ionization surface area that can outperform even a 9-plate ionizer. Chanson titanium electrode plates have been independently lab tested at 99.998% pure titanium! M.A.X. is one of the smallest seven plate countertop ionizers in the world so it takes up less of your counter space (or undercounter space if you decide to convert it). You may not be able to tell, but some of the brands you may be considering are HUGE and can even block your access to outlets and cupboards.
The M.A.X. Makes Some of the Highest and Lowest pH Levels of Any Ionizer
Ranges: pH = 2.4 to 12.1 ORP = +1200 to -920 (at low flow with no chemical alternation – the lower the flow the stronger the alteration) Note: pH and ORP always depend on source water and water flow and vary as with any brand. These results are from water tested in Laguna Hills, CA
RAD Self-Cleaning System
The Radial Action De-Calcification self-cleaning system is another breakthrough utilized on the Chanson M.A.X. that will extend the life of the ionizer. The number one enemy of any ionizer is calcium build-up inside the plate cell, and many water ionizers will lose up to 30% performance in the first three months of use due to calcium buildup. The RAD self-clean system will come to be legendary for its superior performance, even in the hardest of waters. Tested in 1300 ppm Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) "hard" water which is about four times harder than average USA hard water.
Onboard Flow Control Valve and Micro-Adjustable pH Settings
Want it stronger? You’re in charge! Use your advanced ceramic side mounted control flow valve--the first of its kind in the water ionizer industry--to increase or decrease flow rate and water strength for best results. There is nothing more important on a water ionizer than being able to adjust the water flow speed to get the best results, and this metal-free advanced ceramic valve will perform year in and year out. The M.A.X. also features fully adjustable settings at every pH level with additional micro-adjustments on the touch-screen panel. Want pH 9.3 instead of 9.5? Now it’s right at your fingertips. Animation showing how the flow control valve works.
Requires Less Power Than Any Other Brand, Without Sacrificing Performance
Lower power means less heat, and less heat means longer life to all components inside the ionizer Chanson engineers have learned in over 20 years of servicing and manufacturing ionizers that you can't have both high wattage and long plate life, and that anything over 180 watts will dramatically reduce the life of the plates--regardless of plate quality or coating methods. The Chanson M.A.X. uses an advanced electronic delivery system which only requires a maximum of 150 watts, which extends the life of the plates and easily performs as well or better than ionizers using up to 500 watts and nine plates!
Commercial Grade, Non-Heat Generating Power Supply
Unlimited flow time able to withstand commercial grade usage without overheating The M.A.X. utilizes 4th generation SMPS, the same power supply used in the newest 3D flat panel TVs. The M.A.X. can run all day long at the strongest power level without overheating, even at slow water flow levels. The first three generations of SMPS used by other ionizer assemblers were full of defects and problems, and models we tested overheated in less than one hour regardless of seller’s advertisements. This 4th generation SMPS is perfected, giving the Chanson M.A.X. a distinct advantage in runtime and power delivery.
Onboard Chemical-Free Filter Super easy to change!
The Chanson Miracle M.A.X.™ contains a chemical-free, one-micron silver-impregnated coconut shell carbon block filter which addresses some basic chemical contaminants like chlorine and chloramines and helps protect the machine itself. You won't find secret, dangerous, or unproven ingredients in our drinking water filters--EVER! As with all water ionizers, we recommend a drinking water pre-filter for best results. Onboard filter replacement should occur every 6 months if used without a pre-filtration system, or every 12 months with a pre-filtration system. Animation showing how to change the filter.
Excellent Flow Rate ½ Gallon (2 Liters) Per Minute
Beware of companies claiming higher flow rates--they are usually combining the total flow of the acid and alkaline waters which is misleading. Some other companies also quote the flow capacity of the machine based on nothing but the amount of water it can produce, NOT the quality. Ex: The Chanson Miracle can flow water at 8 liters per minute, but the ORP will be so weak it will be ineffective. Two liters per minute is our most effective flow rate from the alkaline spout with at least -200 ORP.
Auto Memory Save & Advanced CPU
The auto memory save feature saves your settings even after power outages, so you can set it once and forget about it. The advanced CPU computer chip is programmed for perfect water at every setting, and even monitors the plate conditions!
Fully Waterproof Touch-Screen Display
pH, water flow speed, filter life, speaker volume level and setting number are on full display on a waterproof touch panel screen with no grease-collecting buttons. The machine's beautiful glossy black or new white patterned casing with silver finishes compliment any kitchen. Interactive animation of the touch panel (click the touch panel buttons to see what they do)
Can be installed with standardly included faucet diverter, direct ¼” tube, or with a Chanson G2 accessory faucet.
- Hot water sensor and auto alarm.
- Low and high water flow alarms to let you know where you are not getting maximum ionization.
- Adjustable self-cleaning intervals can be set to self-clean at every 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or 80 liters of usage. This allows customers in low or soft water areas or those with Reverse-Osmosis filters to reduce cleaning frequency.
- The Revolution speaks to you for all functions and settings with adjustable volume or on-off function.
- Change filter notification.
- Thoroughly tested and approved by both UL and CE organizations.
- We use only BPA, lead, mercury, cadmium and iron-free materials and are ROHS compliant.
- Ability to do periodic Citric acid cleanings without needing to purchase any special filters. Chanson’s permanent filter cup can be filled with the cleaning solution, and run effectively to clean throughout the machine. Eventually, all water ionizers need this cleaning, regardless of how well the auto cleaning cycle works.
- Integrated wall mount inserts on back of the unit.
- Quick connect plumbing for super easy install and minimal water leak potential.
- Super lightweight and portable, weighs nine pounds.
- Chanson electrodes are smooth and solid, no mesh or perforated plates used ever.
- Dimensions: Height 12" x Width 9.75" x Depth 5.5"
- Effective Flow Rate: 2 - 2.5 liters per minute at 45 PSI water pressure (For Alkaline Water)
- pH Levels: 2.4 to 12.1 with Laguna Hills CA source water at low flow
- ORP Levels: +1,200 to -920
- Number of Plates: 7 at 2.76" x 6.38") (246.5 square in a total surface area), 99.989% pure titanium with Chanson exclusive platinum nanocoating
- Weight: 9.1 pounds
- Filter Life: 9000 L (approx.: 10 - 12 month of use)
- Temperatures: 98 degrees F
- Water Pressure: 8 - 70 PSI
- Power Consumption: 50-125 watts
- Filter: 5-micron silver impregnated coconut shell carbon block
The limited lifetime warranty covers any and/or all defective parts on all 7-plate models for the life of the ionizer (the life of the ionizer is calculated at 10 years). For the first five (5) years all parts and labor are covered.
After the first 60 days, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways or may deliver it to a local authorized service center. After the first five (5) years have passed, the customer will have to pay for labor and freight charges but replacement parts remain free for the life of the ionizer (10 year period) as long as the problem is due to a manufacturing defect.
Our plates are made with a fritting process. Here's how it works:
- First, we apply a thick layer of platinum clan coating measuring 0.5 mm (most competitors only use between 0.1 to 0.3 mm).
- Next, we send the plates into the oven with a temperature of 1,112 F (600 C) for the crystal to be formed on the surface of each layer of coating applied. Due to the thickness of the coating, we send the plates into the oven not once, but multiple times to ensure that the coatings are sturdy. Because they are baked with such high temperatures, the crystal (different uneven layers) are able to form. This provides outstanding electricity conductivity on our plates.