Biosta 3-Tier Sprouter
The Biosta Sprouter is easy to use sprouting system for making a variety of nutritious sprouts right in the kitchen. Designed for sprouting small seeds such as alfalfa, radish, etc. The Biostasprouter has 3 nested 7.75” growing trays, a water collection tray, and a lid. The patented capillary action valves maintain the optimum moisture level for germination from one initial watering. Instructions are included. The Biosta Sprouter has three nesting 7-3/4" diameter sprouting trays, a water collection tray, and a lid. Using the sprouter is simplicity in itself.
- Delicious sprouts that are homegrown
- No energy needed – just a little space and a bit of water
- Easy to use and affordable to grow
- Sprout a variety of seed types at the same time
- 3 Levels allow sprouting various seed types at one time or starting trays at different times for continuous production
- The Biosta design allows the trays to drain into one another
- This structure is perfect to produce the proper amount of humidity for quick germination
- Lightweight and compact
How to use the Biosta?
- First, insert the red drainage caps in each tray. Then cover the ribbed surface of each tray with a thin layer of seeds.
- Next, pour approximately 1 pint of warm water into the top tray. The unique design allows the trays to successively drain into one another - leaving approximately 1-2 tablespoons of water in the ribbed bottoms of each tray. This is just sufficient to produce the proper humidity for quick germination. For small seeds such as alfalfa, cress or mustard you only need to re-water once in 4 days. Depending on room temperature and lighting conditions your sprouts should be ready in between 3 and 5 days after initial watering. Not only are the sprouts you make guaranteed fresh (because you germinated them) but they are considerably more economical than buying them at the supermarket.
Sample of the Types of Sprouts you can make
- Biosta is NOT designed to grow wheatgrass, mung or adzuki; we would recommend the Sproutman Sprouter for those seeds.
- Dimensions : 8" D x 6.5" H
- Standing Weight 2lb
- Available in Green or Clear
- Made in Canada
We use preferred shipping carriers, including but not limited to, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS.
Typical shipping requires 2-10 days.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax