FloJet Bottled Water Dispensing System
The newly re-designed FloJet Model BW5000 Bottled Water Dispensing System PLUS is designed to pump water from commercially available 3, 5, or 6 gallon water bottles. The system delivers the bottled water under pressure to a sink mounted drinking water faucet, or to the water inlet of a refrigerator, ice-maker, coffee brewer, or Jupiter Water Ionizer.
The suction wand, when inserted into the water bottle, activates the float switch on the pump. This float switch also shuts off the system when the bottle is empty. The wand has a built-in back-flow valve to prevent water from flowing back into the bottle.
- New - Illuminated On/Off Switch
- New - Re-designed long-life motor
- New -Thermal Overload protection to prevent overheating
- New - Diaphragm pump can run dry without damage
- New - Quieter Operation
- New - Hard Plumbed Internal Pump Connection prevents leaks
- New - 1/2 the motor speed of the BW4000 makes for quieter operation, less flow and longer life
- New - Liquid Inlet Connection is smaller and tighter
- 1/4" OD-JG integral to control box, no port clip required
- New - Electronic control box to the wand assembly
- New - International symbols on a pump for easier installation
- New - "Warning" to turn unit off when changing bottles no longer needed with new AC to DC converter
- Universal seal cap most containers - Fits 3, 5, and 6-gallon plastic water bottles
- Suction wand and hose assembly (Second Wand with BW5020 - pump 2 bottles at one simultaneously)
- Float switch for automatic shut-off when the bottle is empty
- Built-in check valve to prevent backflow
- Quick Connect Fittings for easy assembly
- Installation and maintenance instructions
- Compact size for easy traveling
- Flojet AC/DC Adapter-Class 2 Power Unit
- Input - AC 100V - 240V, 50/60 Hz., 100 W, 1.2 AMP Max.
- Output - DC 12V, 3000 mA
- Flow - 0.48 GPM open flow
- Pressure - 40 PSI (2.7 BAR) MAX
- 6.0 ft cord AC power cord
- The wand is 22.2" Overall, 20" into Bottle
- Suction Hose is 48 in
- Motor is 7.5" L x 5.0" W x 2.75" H
- Mounting Footprint Centerlines - 4.01” x 6.19”
- Noise - 46.6 dB(24V motor running on 12V)
- UL and CUL listed
- One Year Warranty
- Main Module with On/Off rocker switch
- Suction Wand and 4.0 Foot Hose Assembly
- 20 Feet of 1/4" Discharge Tube
- Wall Power Transformer
- Kit Fitting - Compression Nut and Sleeve
- Instruction Manual
We use preferred shipping carriers, including but not limited to, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS.
Typical shipping requires 2-10 days.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax