Tribest Sedona Express SD-6280, SD-6780 Digital Food Dehydrator, BPA-Free and Stainless Tray Options
The Tribest Sedona Express is a full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. The Sedona Express Models have 3 operational modes to efficiently and effectively dehydrate your food; from fruits and vegetables to meats and crackers.
Sedona Express Dehydration Modes
- FAST dehydrating mode allows you to rapidly dry food, such as jerky, at an average temperature as high as 167F or 75C.
- RAW mode has an overheat protection feature that automatically turns off the heating unit when the desired temperature is reached. RAW mode offers tight temperature control for nutrition preservation and is particularly suitable for raw food preparation.
- Sedona's unique COMBO mode utilizes an advanced digitally controlled Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) feature. The TST feature allows you to kick-start the dehydration process at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for a few hours, then automatically switches to a lower temperature (RAW mode) to complete the job. The TST feature ensures that the temperature does not exceed the desired level resulting in nutrition-packed dehydrated product every time. The TST feature is great for food with high moisture content.
Sedona Express - Unique Features of Models
- 11 BPA-Free Plastic Trays with 9.9 Sq Ft Drying Capacity
1 solid BPA-Free Plastic Debris Tray at thebottom to collect drippings
- 11 Stainless Steel Trays with 9.9 Sq Ft Drying Capacity
1 solid Stainless Steel Debris Tray at thebottom to collect drippings
Sedona Express - Common Features of Models
- Tray Size - 13” L x 10” W
- 3 drying modes - Fast, Raw, Combo
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) feature
- Temperature of 77°F - 167°F/75°C
- All-digital controls & displays for precision
- Central single-fan technology provides even airflow and rapid dehydration
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Remove trays for thicker items
- Continuous operation mode - set the timer up to 99 hours
- Glass hinged door for easy monitoring and tray handling
- Internal LED light allows you to observe produce in the drying process
- Quiet operation
- Automatically switches to Stand-By mode when dehydrating time completes
- Includes Operations Manual with drying times and recipes
- Overall Dimensions - 12"W x 14"H x 17.5"D
- Tray Dimensions - 13” L x 10” W
- Between Trays - 3/4" Height
- Standing Weight
- 20.4 pounds (Model SD-6280)
- 22.0 pounds (Model SD-6780)
- Power - 110V 60Hz; 470 Watt
- Material - Non-flammable V-0 plastic body, BPA-Free
- 10-Year Warranty
We use preferred shipping carriers, including but not limited to, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS.
Typical shipping requires 2-10 days.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax